Trauma Pak Pro with QuikClot® & Swat-T™
The Trauma Pak Pro takes bleeding control to a new level with two products designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The QuikClot® Sponge is non-chemical and is made from zeolite beads contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag.
You simply apply QuikClot over bleeding areas to speed clotting. Swat-T Tourniquet is engineered for use in the field and allows a rapid means to control extremity bleeding, quickly and easily with its Swat-T (Stretch, Wrap and Tuck Tourniquet) technology. Individuals can quickly apply it in seconds with little or no prior medical training.
Stop Bleeding Fast!
- QuikClot® Sport™ Sponge stops bleeding fast
Critical First Aid Information
- Instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries
Made for Tactical First Response
- Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket
- Nitrile examition gloves plus biohazard disposal bag
A Tourniquet Anyone Can Safely Use!
- The Swat-T™ is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Instructions are printed directly on the Swat-T
- Size: 5.5″ x 4″ x 1.5″
- Weight: 8oz
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 – 2 Days
- 1 – QuikClot Sport 25g
- 1 – SWAT-T™ Tourniquet
- 1 – Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe & Disposal Bag
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
- 1 – Duct Tape, 2″ x 26″
- 1 – Trauma Response Instructions
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.